Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First Seminar as a Speaker.

Last Saturday and Sunday (Feb. 2 & 3), I joined IECEP - MIT's Leadership Training and Seminar. I  was also invited as a guest speaker to talk about leadership, my experiences, and the opportunities to grow by participating in IECEP.

The experience has been great, and I really am overwhelmed. I'm very thankful to IECEP-MIT's officers especially the executive board.

The event and experience has been nothing but positive for a lot of reasons. Here are some.

1.) I was able to meet the new breed of IECEPers and future leaders
2.) I got to share my knowledge, experience, and everything I've learned from the organization.
3.) I was able to practice public speaking. I've got a feeling that I'll be doing a lot of those once I enter law school.
4.) Of course, I was able to bond and enjoy the company of the members of our organization.

Thanks for this experience, and thank you so much for everything I've learned IECEP. Those things really helped me to become a better individual, and unleash the leader inside of me. I'm now ready for greater challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment