Sunday, May 19, 2013

Where it all begins..... Again


In the middle of my fourth year as an Engineering student, I had my doubts whether I should continue it. Not because I found it difficult, but because my heart was not into it. The only reason I chose to study Engineering is because I’m good at Math. I took a lot of time to think what I really wanted to do and it led me to one thing and one thing only, TO BECOME A LAWYER.

I wrote my parents a letter and told them that I wanted to study Law. We ended the discussion with an agreement, for me to finish my EcE course, then they’ll let me study Law.

After I graduated I decided to study and take the Board exam so that my degree in Engineering wouldn’t be for nothing. With God’s grace, I passed the EcE Licensure Exam with flying colors.

Now, I am here. I believe that everything I’ve went through, every struggle, hardwork, and triumph has led me here. All the lessons I’ve learned and all the experience I’ve gained would be for this opportunity: to study Law.

I’ve turned down some Job offers, financial security and independence for more Education. This is not about the money and it never will. This is about doing something I believe in, doing something I know that would be right for me, and doing something that would give me the knowledge and put me in the best position to be a productive member of society.

I decided to study in San Beda College Alabang, School of Law. I’ve attained my early education there, and it would only be fitting for me to continue with my dream in the School where I began.

No comments:

Post a Comment